The addition of edge rules makes it very easy to customize the cache time based on specific extensions. This article explains how to set this up in just a few easy steps.
1. First, open your pull zone details page and select Edge Rules in the side menu.
2. Click on the Add Edge Rule button. Which will open the Add Edge Rule page.
3. On the Add Edge Rule page, select the Override Cache Time action.
4. Into the Cache time in seconds enter the desired cache time in seconds.
5. Next, we need to add a trigger condition, so click on the Add Condition button.
6. Select File Extension for the condition type. Next, add the trigger that will fire the edge rule with the desired extension. In our example, we are using mp4.
7. Add the edge rule and you're all set.