Bunny Stream provides a system of collections that helps you logically organize videos.
How to add a collection?
Adding a collection is simple. You can follow the steps below:
- Open the Video Library to which you wish to add a collection
- Click on the + Add Collection button on the top right side of the page
- Enter the name of the collection
- You're done!
How to upload a video to a collection?
To upload a video to a collection, you can first enter the collection in the dashboard. Then, you can use the standard upload button, select the video files to upload, and they will be automatically placed into the collection.
How to move videos between collections?
To move an existing video to a collection, you can simply drag and drop the video to the collection folder.
If you have many collections, we provide an alternative method.
- Click on the three dots on the video to open the context video
- Then, from the menu, click on the Move to collection
- In the popup, you can then select the collection where the video will be placed